This week, rather than presenting a blog, as I have done for the past two years, I would like to share with you my plans for future blogs.
I am re-designing my blogs in ways that, hopefully, will increase their value and make them more interesting for you. Wider and deeper discussions are sought, as well as a wider choice of topics, reflecting what most of us struggle with and strive for.
In order to achieve this, there will be a shift from single weekly blogs to several blog mini-series which will focus on the same subject. Every mini-series will be composed of up to 4-6 individual blogs. Each of these blogs could stand alone but, together with the others on the same subject, will allow for more in depth discussion on selected subjects.
If you have a subject that interests you and would like to know more about, please contact me with your suggestion.
Here is what you can look forward to:
1. The June Bride: Is this still what women want today?
2. The Value of Friendship
3. Why am I struggling so much with my body image?
4. How to foster and maintain intimacy in relationships
5. Is technology interfering with or enhancing our lives and relationships?
6. I am right and you are wrong. Now what? How to reconcile differences in love
7. The ups and downs of sexual desire
8. The key to successful relationships
9. What happens when the in-love feeling begins to wane.
10. Internet affairs: how similar and how different are they from other affairs?
11. Long distance relationships: increasing their chances of survival.
1. The psychological consequences of job loss.
2. Is stress getting to you?
3. The stories we tell ourselves
4. Is social networking truly a social activity?
5. The challenges of middle age.
6. The challenges of retirement
7. The beauty myth: how we can free ourselves from it
8. Using the brain to make lasting change
9. The power and value of dreams